Updated: Oct 22, 2019
December 31 approaching, most of us get ready to make resolutions for the new year: I want to lose weight, I want to make more money, I want to quit smoking, etc...and most of these don't really happen, by May or June they will be gone from our mind December comes we start all over with a feeling of frustration and disappointment. Have you ever wondered why we fail?
1. Often there is not enough "why" behind the goal, like the burning desire to make it happen.
What is the purpose of that goal. For example, I want to quit smoking to save money and go on the trip of my dreams. If it is just I want to quit smoking then there is little motivation or compensation it may seem more like a punishment. I want to get in shape so I can feel good about myself and attract love.
2. They may be too logical: for instance, I just want more money. How will you feel when you have that money? What will you do with that money? Manifestation happens with emotions and visualisation. Using the logical mind won't just quite cut it.
3. We may not fully believe it is possible: there is an intention a desire but no faith or trust that it can really happen or that we are capable of doing it. So that counteracts the effect.
4. There may be too many goals and we give up because we feel overwhelmed and distracred. We recommend choosing 1, 2 or 3 at the most that will make the most positive impact in your life. For instance if it is quit drinking alcohol, then I can eat better and feel great in my body therefore be in shape and attractive. I can also be a role model for other alcoholics.
5. We are too attached to it happening within a certain time frame. Set the goal and take baby steps, be patient, one day savor the progress at the time, set realistic goals. If you decide to lose 50 pounds in 2 months not only it is dangerous for your health and we know it is not feasible.
The same principles apply to all of our goals: finding a partner, getting a new job, going on a trip, etc...
Remember energy follows attention. Focus on the positive aspects and the feelings when your goals will be achieved. We do have the power to manifest anything we want in this lifetime. Most important is to know what it is we want! Enjoy the process and Happy New Year my friends.
ARE YOU READY TO REACH YOUR GOALS? WE CAN HELP YOU, contact us @ HipTantra.com